THERON CUSTOMER SERVICE
THERON is committed to providing excellent customer service to all its customers. We are determined to ensure you are happy and satisfied with your order. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org
THERON reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on our website at any time. The price payable for the Goods shall be the price applicable on the date the Goods are confirmed as ordered. Advertised prices are in Australian Dollars and are all inclusive of GST. Sometimes typographical or human errors may occur, in which case we will try our best to quickly rectify, but we hold no responsibility for. Please kindly note you cannot exchange or refund sale items. The sale is final. For all other full priced items we are happy offer an exchange or refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please note with refunds we do not refund the shipping costs. Any further questions please email email@example.com. Thanks for your understanding.
Please note our coupon code offers are subject to specific terms.
WELCOME10 – Sign up to our newsletter and receive 10% off your first Theron purchase. Please note this coupon code is only valid for full priced Theron products. It excludes all sale items. To redeem your discount please enter this coupon code at check out. It is at your discretion to apply this code before the purchase is finalised. No refunds will be made after this point if the coupon code hasn’t been applied. This coupon code can only be used once.
THSHIPFREE – This couple code is only valid for products over $350 AUD. To redeem your discount please enter this coupon code at check out. It is at your discretion to apply this code before the purchase is finalised. No refunds will be made after this point if the coupon code hasn’t been applied.
Please note that colours of products will sometimes vary depending on the quality and make of the computer screens they are being viewed on.
We provide care labels on all of our garments to ensure they keep their original quality. For garments that specify dry clean only, including embellished pieces & delicate fabrics we recommend the use of a specialty dry cleaner.
THERON garments have an extremely delicate nature. Occasionally pilling may occur, if subjected to abrasion, due to the fine nature of the cashmere fibres. Pilling, which is the cashmere fibres shedding through wear, does not mean the garment is of inferior quality.
Due to the fine knit construction, which creates a luxurious appearance, caution should be taken to avoid rough surfaces and sharp objects which may result in pulls and damages. Professional Dry-Clean recommended.
THERON ORDERING INFORMATION
Once an order placement has occurred, you are engaged in a contract that sees you unconditionally accept the prices and descriptions of the items you have ordered. Once an order has been placed with THERON, you will receive an email confirmation of payment. This email does not promote acceptance of the order, it is simply a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless an order is cancelled by you – the buyer order acceptance does not occur until THERON has emailed you informing you that your order has been dispatched. Once this has occurred, the sale contract has concluded.
If we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment or in the case where we may suspect fraudulent use of credit card – we reserve the right not to accept your order. We also reserve the right to not accept your order if certain shipping restrictions apply for the area of delivery, or if the item ordered is out or stock or withdrawn from sale for any particular reason.
Payment can be made using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and Afterpay. Payment will be processed as soon as your order has been submitted. In the event that your order cannot be filled – a refund for the full purchase amount will be processed immediately.
By placing an order online you are confirming that the credit card you are using belongs to you. All credit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation checks by the card issuer. This is especially relevant for overseas orders.
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at THERON. We want you to be able to order from hbrand.com.au with total confidence. As such we have created a secure transaction environment. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Our online ordering system is the industry standard for encryption technology to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to hbrand.com.au. using a 128-bit encryption.
Your Obligations To Us Using Afterpay For Payment, You Agree That You Must:
- Pay Any Applicable Fees Associated With Your Use Of Our Products And Your Afterpay Account.
- Not Provide Us With Any Information That Is False, Inaccurate Or Misleading.
- Ensure Any Information About You, Including Your Contact Details, Is True, Current And Complete. If Your Information Changes, You Must Update It Through Your Afterpay Account.
- Not Use Your Afterpay Account Or Our Products For Any Unlawful, Fraudulent Or Improper Activity.
- Cooperate Fully With Us To Investigate Any Suspected Unlawful, Fraudulent Or Improper Activity On Your Afterpay Account.
- Be Aware Of And Pay Any Taxes That May Apply To Your Use Of Our Website.
- Not Permit Others To Use Your Afterpay Account, Or Allow Anyone Else To Have Or Use Your Account Password Details.
- Not Use Any Technology (Device, Software Or Hardware) To Damage, Intercept Or Interfere With Our Website.
- Immediately Contact Us If You Believe That Your Afterpay Account May Be Subject To An Unauthorised Transaction, Account Takeover Or Other Type Of Fraudulent Activity Or Security Breach.
- Authorise Us To Disclose Card-Related Profile And Purchase Behaviour Information To Third Parties (Including, Without Limitation, Visa And Mastercard) For The Purpose Of Eliminating Fraud And Illicit Behaviour.